Friday, June 18, 2010

Crafty Friday - Fridge Frames

Does your fridge look like this?


I love to have pictures on the fridge, but usually keep them on the sides because of the clutter it creates. By using old photo frames that I already had, I created a more polished look for my pictures. You can easily purchase frames from goodwill or garage sales for the same purpose. I intend to add more - but these two were all I had on hand that weren't being used currently.


Here's how to do it:
Take any frame and remove the easel part on the back.


Purchase magnets that will be strong enough to hold. These are from Hobby Lobby and they have the rating of "6" on the package. These worked for me (four per frame). I attempted this project in the past and did not buy the right size magnets so make sure you pay attention to that detail!


Use a glue gun to place one magnet on each corner.



1 comment:

  1. I am glad you shared the steps on how to do it. Thanks a lot for sharing. I will definitely give this idea a try. This is really so cute.
    Lyt.com

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails