Thursday, July 29, 2010

Carnival Party Time

It was party time this weekend at our house! Our little girl turned four and we celebrated with a carnival themed party. I owe the idea and a lot of the decorations to a sweet friend. Thanks Amber!!

Invitations.


Remember my camera incident? Well, bear with me as you scroll through these pictures. Some of them are not as focused as I'd prefer...but I'm making due with a lens that isn't even meant to be on a digital camera. :)


GAMES!! We had this photo banner, pin the tail on the donkey, bowling, ducks in a pond, ring toss, beanbag toss & a knock 'em down game. The games were either borrowed, already owned or came from a party store, Oriental Trading or Lillian Vernon.

Aren't these the cutest?! I tell you what too...this was a popular game! My husband cringed when he heard one kid say "I'm going to play this the WHOLE time!" (did I mention my husband was the can stacker-upper??!)

We came inside to sing Happy Birthday and dole out the cupcakes. I made the personalized birthday banner to coordinate with the party decor.


I made these Cupcake toppers to coordinate too.


I found these cute party favor boxes here and filled them with playdough, homemade covered pretzels, fruit snacks and carnival stickers.


Blurry picture announcement... SO sorry! This table was set up under the porch to hold the drinks, hotdogs, and chips.

I found the cutest hot dog liners at Hobby Lobby and my mom had these baskets from a previous party. I loved using these rather than the typical plate!!

It can't be a carnival with out popcorn!! We got these flavors sent to us from this store.

Have you had a cute kid party? Leave a comment here so we can get in touch with you to see the pictures so we can share them! I am sure all the fellow moms out there would appreciate the ideas!
Linking to these parties.
giveaways

4 comments:

  1. You should consider going into the party planning biz :). I love the theme; seems like you could use/reuse for a girl or boy and a pretty wide age range. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled on your party page today - very cute! I love a carnival theme! All the games sound perfect!

    hugs! Kim @ Frost Me!
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails