Friday, August 13, 2010

chalkboard craze

Did you know that chalkboards are IN??
I'm relatively new to the phenomena.
I bought this weekly calendar a few months ago without realizing
how chic I was. I'm now looking for other ways to use it!

Here are some inspiring ideas...






These basket labels are actually made with chalkboard fabric.
What will they think of next??

Have you gotten into chalkboards or chalkboard paint??
I'd love to hear about it!!






Beyond The Picket Fence

Blog+Button+to+size.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I love your framed chalkboard. I'm obsessed with chalkboard paint. I painted a pot with chalkboard paint and my son picked hydrangeas to put in it for his teacher last year. Then he wrote her a note on the pot. It turned out soo cute! I looove the chalkboard paint on the cabinet. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chalkboard paint--these are good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at blakeandlisaholt.blogspot.com.

    Can I use part of the information from this blog post right above if I give a link back to this website?

    Thanks,
    James

    ReplyDelete
  4. way back (20 plus years now!) I had a cow themed kitchen. Long story short, I also had a rather beat up fridge. Solution? Cow spots out of chalkboard self-adhesive sheets! Great place for grocery list, notes for kids etc.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails