Saturday, September 18, 2010

Spotlight Sunday {Lindsay}

Welcome to the first ever Spotlight Sunday! I love seeing what all you blogging ladies come up with and am often so inspired by what you do!! I try and remember it all but let's face it... I'm a mom of three and I'm doing good if I remember all the sippy cups and bags as we leave the house each day! So, this spotlight is two-fold... one to showcase some of the cute things I've come across... and also for me to have a place to go back to to remind myself of what I wanted to do one day. (links to each are listed under the photos)

Have you moved a lot? I have lived in 5 places in 7 years of marriage. I wish I'd thought of this cute idea to do with all our house keys before I threw them all out. Very Cute!!

Love Stitched

I love love love topiary trees. In fact I've made one in the past. But these nope-iaries that Polly created are adorable.

Make Mine Beautiful

Can I just say that I want one of these in my house! Cindy at Cottage Instincts did a really great job! I haven't ever attempted to do a project like this but maybe one day when I find a great deal on something I will pull out the paint and my sander.

Cottage Instincts

I have seen this sign in my latest Ballard catalog and thought it was really cute. I only wish my laundry room wasn't in my garage... Check out Infarrantly Creative and see how you can make your own.

Infarrantly Creative


3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the key idea, I think I will have to copy that one, so far I have 1 of the keys from our last 2 places. I hear you on the dresser. I have several pieces of furniture and the ideas are just bursting...need to find the bravery to accomplish the ideas! I'll have to share them with you when I get them done. daringtobedomestic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great projects on your list today. Glad to be a part of it. LOVE that dresser! What a beautiful color. I'll have to find a way to work that into my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my KEY FRAME tutorial!!! It really makes my day to see my tutorial being featured around the blog-o-sphere :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails