Sunday, January 23, 2011

Big Announcement & Upcoming Link Party!

I'm super excited to announce that I've ordered a Silhouette machine!! I can't wait for it to get here so I can get cracking on some crafting! BUT... I need your help! I've never seen one in person so I don't exactly know what it can do. SOOOOOO... this leads to another exciting announcement.

That Village House is having it's first Linky Party!!!

WHEN: Wednesday, January 26 - Friday, January 29
(if my linky ability works like I expect it to!)

WHAT: Link up your favorite Silhouette (or Circut, Cuttlebug, etc) projects

WHERE: Right here on That Village House!!

Keep your fingers crossed for me that it actually works. I've never done a link party before so I am not totally sure what I'm supposed to do! HAHA. But, if all goes well Tiffany & I will start a weekly link party to link up your favorite crafts, decorating projects, recipes, etc.

This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship between That Village House & Linky Tools!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails