Friday, January 7, 2011

Out with the old, in with the old...

I've finally taken down all of my Christmas decorations! (With 2 sweet girls "helping" me, it was a 3 day process!) And just as quickly as I cleaned off shelves and boxed things up, I found myself rushing to put something back in it's place. The problem is, I don't remember what I had there. And even if I did, odds are, that I wouldn't want to put it back the same place anyway.
So...I decided to give all of these old books a try. I came across them when I was organizing the garage (a project for another day). My husband read some of them as a kid, so they're kind of sentimental, but I actually just like the look of mixing old stuff with new stuff. Plus, it gives me an opportunity to display one of the few Valentines decorations that I have!
Do you have old pieces around your house that add charm??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails