Friday, June 24, 2011

Pajama Party!!!

Way back in February, our twins Hudson & Hallie celebrated their third birthdays. We had a party with a pancakes & pajamas theme. It's really hard to come up with themes that aren't too girly or too boyish. So, in my internet searches I came across this idea and ran with it! I've waited this long to post because I wasn't happy with my photos of the "stuff"! Seriously, so many were blurry that I was too annoyed to even try to post... I'm getting better with the camera, but could really use a lesson! :)

I set up the table to (hopefully) look like a bed.

I made cupcake toppers to go on the cupcakes. I hesitated doing them since the pancakes are pretty sweet by themselves and what parent really wants to load their kid up with sugar all before lunchtime!? Well, shoot me... :)

Juices and milk



Inside the party favor bag I put a plastic cereal bowl, a small box of cereal, a juice box, and a granola bar. I used my Silhouette machine to do the tags.

A friend of mine made these cute PJ tops. She has a online boutique you should check out... The Purple Pecan.

The invites told the kids to wear their PJs to the party -- here's big sister.

TOPPINGS!

Our oldest turns FIVE (how did that happen?!) this July so hopefully I can come up with a fun theme and master my camera by then! :)


Linked Here:
Fingerprints on the Fridge

1 comment:

  1. What a cute theme! I love this idea. It's great anytime of year, but especially when extreme temps keep our kiddos inside!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails