Thursday, July 7, 2011

Things are a changing...



Well if any of you visited the blog yesterday you may have noticed a few things that were messed up. I attempted a quick HTML adjustment which lead to a minor overhaul of the blog. I'm still not a guru when it comes to HTML codes, but there are a TON of excellent tutorials around. Bear with us as we are under some minor construction. I still have a lot of learning to do and have some things I want to add or change. But for now.... I hope you like the new look!

1 comment:

  1. I am liking the new stuff so far. Once you get your done, I might have a question or two for you. I have been trying to change mine and keep messing it up. Frustrating!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails