Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Silhouette Cameo!

I just ordered a Silhouette machine!

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to get it and start using it!!
Truth be told, I've been using a Silhouette machine (Lindsay's Silhouette machine) for months now. She's been so sweet to let me borrow it and then borrow it again for countless little projects that I've needed it for.

So I'm now on the look out for more Silhouette projects!
How Does She has a ton of ides! 44 to be exact. Everything from clothes and coffee mugs to temporary tattoos. It's all so exciting!
Now if only I could find the time to try out all of these ideas!

Do you have any Silhouette projects that you love??

2 comments:

  1. Tiffany! I will send you a Cricut Expression 2- if you will try that out over the Cameo :) Or at least let me know what you think ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan! Yes, I'd LOVE to try it out. Thanks! I can't wait to get started!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails