Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Little Man Party

Our little guy just turned ONE! 
We threw him a manly birthday bash full of ties and mustaches. 

I used my silhouette machine and cute cardstock to create some simple decorations.


My sweet friend Monica made these ADORABLE tie cookies!
They not only looked perfect, but tasted delicious!

I set out some snacks.

And added some mustaches to the juice boxes.

I set out nose glasses & dress up hats for the kids to play with. Along with these lips and mustaches that my daughter helped me make. So fun!


The kids also played Pin the Stache on Davis. I made the big kids go blindfolded of course!
While the kids were entertained, the adults played Name that Stache. 
I printed out pictures of celebrities from the nose down (some easy, some hard), held each up for a few seconds and had everyone write down who it was. Our very own, Lindsay Jacobus was the grand prize winner! That People magazine subscription is paying off :)

Each of the kids went home with a goodie bag full of toy cars and lollipops with, you guessed it, mustaches on them.

It was a fun, EASY party that I think everyone enjoyed, 
including the man-of-the-hour, my sweet Davis.

3 comments:

  1. Great delivery. Solid arguments. Keep up the good effort. Keep on writing dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site and a great topic. I'm amazed to read this. It's excellent. Write more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this weblog very much, Its a really nice position to read and get info.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails