Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Joss & Main

Have you checked out Joss & Main yet? I recently joined & added the app to my new iPad Mini I got for Christmas and started checking it out daily to see the deals.

I've seen several things that caught my eye and even things to text to friends to say "you need this" or "have you seen this?".

Well, I am excited to tell you that I made my first purchase! I can't wait to see how this pretty fixture will look in our laundry room!

It's the Fairfield Semi-Flush Mount from the Holly Mathis Interiors event.  Hurry on over and get one for yourself!  The sale ends on Thursday!


Check it out here.



11 comments:

  1. I truly enjoy looking at on this web site, it contains fantastic articles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome dispatch! Fantastic blog here, I'm interested with this

    ReplyDelete
  3. What your declaring is entirely genuine article. Thank a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, You have done a fantastic article here. fabulous job

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely loved every little bit of it. Cheers for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel too good to read this awesome blog. Keep on sharing like this one

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say you have written a great article.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its an amazing website, I really enjoy reading your articles.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails